Intern wanted. Workplace Architecture + Design, a Winston-Salem based commercial Architecture and Interior Design firm is looking to fill a summer internship program with us from either an Architecture or Interior Design major. You will get direct experience on actual projects that are under design and production in our office over the next few months.
Our office works on a collaborative basis and all Designers and Architects mutually support each other with available design time and resources to best serve the firm’s clients. Primary role will be to:
- Support our senior and staff designers on active projects
- Manage our library of color, material and furniture resources
- Assist with BIM documented production
- Renderings and graphics
- Prepare project presentations and boards
- Assist with office duties as required